Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Financial Aid - Can I apply for financial aid if I have another bursary?

Peter Pitout -

If the other bursary covers all your costs, there is no need to apply for Financial Aid. However, it is advisable that students apply for NSFAS as an alternative.

Please ensure you apply prior the the closing date. Should you need more information contact the Student Call Centre on 011 717 1888.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.