Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Financial Aid - Do I qualify for scholarships if I have taken a gap year?

Peter Pitout -

Yes. You need to provide proof that you did not attend any other higher education institution during the year.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.