Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Applications - How do I register for the NBT test?

Peter Pitout -

You register for the test by going to the following website:


Refer to our guide for applicants for more information.


Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.