Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Applicants - I have uploaded my documents, but they’re still reflecting as pending/electronic

Peter Pitout -

NB:  Applicants who have submitted 'Academic Results' electronically will reflect on the system as ‘ELECTRONIC’.

Applicants are reminded to POST / DELIVER CERTIFIED COPIES OF THESE QUALIFICATIONS (this would be applicable to academic records, degree certificates, SAQA Evaluations).

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.