Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Applicants - If I apply for MBBCh and in case I don’t get in, which other degrees should I apply for?

Nokwazi Maseko -

The choice is yours.  You are strongly encouraged to apply for other degree options and perhaps NOT to apply for three professional degrees which have similar entry requirements.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.