Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Admissions - Can I register for the first year of another degree and then apply to Medicine in the next year?

Nokwazi Maseko -

No, this is not possible.

There are only two intakes into MBBCh. Into first year from matric – no candidates with tertiary experience will be admitted to year 1 and then into the third year of study as a graduate.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.