Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Applications - Do I need to hand in my supporting documentation with my application form?

Nokwazi Maseko -

No, but there will be a cut-off when documents will no longer be recognized.


Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.