Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Graduations - Do I have any outstanding matters with the University (Disciplinary Hearing)?

Nokwazi Maseko -

If you have a disciplinary case pending, an unpaid fine and/or community service yet to be performed, you may not be allowed to graduate.

Direct your queries to the Legal Office.

Also inform your Faculty should your name be cleared. The Faculty will then advise EGO whether your name should be added to a graduation list. 

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.