Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Postgraduate Funding - How do I apply for Postgraduate Funding?

Nokwazi Maseko -

Students need to logon on the Student Self-Service. Click on Financial Aid and Residence and the Apply Scholarships and Bursaries.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.
Powered by Zendesk