Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Financial Aid - Which students should submit the "Stipend" claim form?

Nokwazi Maseko -

Only Full time students on a Provisional offer status for PMA and Honours to PhD 5yr Scholarship.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.
Powered by Zendesk