Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

NSFAS/Bursaries - Does Wits offer any bursaries for students with disabilities?

Nokwazi Maseko -

No, but the Disability Rights Unit can assist you with applying for bursaries through our Financial Aid and Scholarships Office (FASO).

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.