Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Applications - We are relocating from Durban to Johannesburg, can my son be transferred to your university in the middle of the year

Nokwazi Maseko -

Our intake happens only in January, no mid- term registration. Applications open in March and close at the end of June and September. Therefore a student cannot register for an undergraduate degree without having applied the preceding year of study.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.