Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Applications - I am currently in my second year of study at another institution and would like to transfer to Wits to finish the degree there.

Nokwazi Maseko -

It is advisable that you do not transfer to Wits in your Final year of study. The rule that only a maximum of 50% can be considered for credit will apply and a student must at least spend the last two years at the University that they want to graduate with. Thus a student would not be admitted into the final year of study. (Wits admission requirements must always be fulfilled).

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.