Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Law - Can I do the LLB undergraduate degree at University of Wits law school?

Nokwazi Maseko -

The Bachelor of Law degree is in abeyance as from 2015, students wishing to study law need to first study a BA or BCom majoring in law for three years OR any other degree without law as a major (eg BA/BCom/BSc), then apply for the LLB degree.

The criteria is an average of 60-65% overall of their final year of university studies. However, this is dependent on number of places available and admission is not guaranteed.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.