Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Applicants - Do you provide caregivers in the residences for students with disabilities?

Nokwazi Maseko -

It is possible to arrange for a care giver, based on the need and other factors. It is best to contact the Disability Unit to discuss this further.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.