Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Applicants - Where can I get information on the GEMP, graduate entry medical programme?

Nokwazi Maseko -

Please visit the https://www.wits.ac.za/health/gemp/ for a comprehensive set of answers to FAQs about admission, what is the WAP test, what is in the WAP test, etc.


Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.