Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Applicants - I have completed a Bachelors programme (degree) and would like to apply for a Master’s programme (degree) at your university. How do I apply and how do I get my programme (degree) evaluated?

Nokwazi Maseko -

Please see the guide for information on postgraduate applicants.

Postgraduate students who need to have their certificates/qualifications evaluated should contact the South African Qualifications Authority directly.

(See www.saqa.org.za for more information).


Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.