Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Scholarships - What should I do if I have a bursary/scholarship? (International Students)

Nokwazi Maseko -

You should go to the Financial Aid & Scholarship Office on Senate House Concourse, East Campus, where on presentation of proof of bursary/scholarship, the bursary letter must be vetted.

Thereafter go to University Fees Office and a clearance will be given to waive the payment before registration.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.