Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Scholarships - Can I receive a scholarship or grant from Wits to fund my studies as an International applicant?

Nokwazi Maseko -

Postgraduate students can apply for financial aid.

However, the award is granted on academic and other criteria.

For Undergraduate students there is NO financial aid available.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.
Powered by Zendesk