Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Admissions - What happens if I get permanent residence?

Nokwazi Maseko -

You need to notify the International Students Office.

Please bring your passport and your original permanent residence certificate in order for the International Students Office to change your status on the university system.

If the PR is obtained after registration, the Permanent Residence status will be applicable from the next year.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.