Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Admissions - What documents do I need to get registered at Wits as a Refugee student?

Nokwazi Maseko -

You need to show proof that you have a valid refugee visa.

Refugee students are not required to have a Study Visa or medical aid cover (however medial aid cover is recommended).

This also applies to Asylum Seekers.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.