Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Admissions - What if I have conditional matriculation exemption?

Nokwazi Maseko -

If you hold a certificate of conditional exemption, check with your Faculty Office whether you have met the conditions and if your exemption is still valid (a renewal is easily obtainable).

If you do not check this, you may not be able to graduate.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.