Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Graduations - Can someone else collect my certificate on my behalf?

Nokwazi Maseko -

You may ‘nominate’ someone to collect your certificate on your behalf.

The request must be in writing to EGO, stating the person’s full details as well as Identity Number.

This person must produce their ID Document when collecting the certificate



Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.