Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Financial Aid - How will I know if I have received funding for the Postgraduate Merit Award?

Nokwazi Maseko -

You will be sent an email to your student email. Students can also check their status on the Student Self-Service Portal.

“Financial Aid and Residence” > “View Scholarships and Bursaries”

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.
Powered by Zendesk