Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Applicants - My application status said I have documents outstanding for PMA or Wits Bursaries, how do I upload the document?

Nokwazi Maseko -

Logon to the Student Self-Service Portal

Click on “Financial Aid and Residence” > “Apply Scholarships and Bursaries” > add “2016” > click on “Upload Document”

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.