Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Financial Aid - What is the process for stipend claim forms to be processed?

Nokwazi Maseko -

You need to collect a "Yellow Claim" form from the FINANCIAL AID OFFICE.

Fill in the form sign it and get your Head of School to sign it.

Submit at the Financial aid Office and sign the register for it.

Please make sure you have submitted your banking details at the Fees Office.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.
Powered by Zendesk