Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Applications - My child had a gap year will they still qualify for UNES?

Nokwazi Maseko -

The student must submit an affidavit to the Financial Aid Office stating what they were doing during the gap year.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.