Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Applicants - How do I get a Wits Law degree?

Nokwazi Maseko -

The following programs are on offer: 3 year course Undergraduate – BA without law (major), BCom without law (major) and BSC without law (major)

2 years course Postgrad – BA with law major, B Com with Law major and BSC with law major

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.