Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Applications - Can a student become a Chartered Accountant (CA) after studying a Bachelor of Commerce degree?

Nokwazi Maseko -

A student who wants to become a CA;
MUST register for a Bachelor of Accounting Science degree provided he/she meet the admission requirements for this degree.

BCom degree (also known as BCom general or BCom Double Major No Law-DMNL), offers students a wide variety of MAJOR choices.
Minimum of two majors can be chosen from the following: Accounting, Marketing, Economics, Financial Accounting, Insurance & Risk Management, Human Resources, Principles of Management, Information Systems, Management Accounting & Finance, Internal Auditing, Auditing and Investment & Corporate Finance provided requisites are met.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.