Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Applicants - What types of technology do you have for students with disabilities?

Nokwazi Maseko -

The Disability Unit (DU) has state of the art computer centres with various assistive technology that can cater for a wide range of disabilities.
It is best to contact Andrew Sam, the Adaptive Technologist at DU, to discuss the type of assistive technology that you require.



Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.