Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Career Guidance - Do you offer career guidance for students with disabilities?

Nokwazi Maseko -

The Disability Rights Unit (DRU) has a good relationship with the Wits Career Counselling and Development Unit (CCDU) who do career assessments and guidance.

Also DRU is always willing to meet with you and discuss the different options that you have in mind.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.