Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Disability Support - How can my disability be accommodated at Wits?

Nokwazi Maseko -

The Disability Rights Unit (DRU) offers various levels of support to students with various disabilities. Please contact DRU to find out exactly how they can support you.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.