Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Disability Rights Unit - What types of disabilities does the Disability Rights Unit support?

Nokwazi Maseko -

The Disability Rights Unit supports various disabilities from Visual, Hearing, Physical, and Learning to Chronic Illnesses and other non-visible disabilities.

Since every person is an individual with specific needs, it is best to contact the DRU on 011 7179152/62 to discuss how best you can be supported.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.