Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Graduations - What if I cannot attend the graduation ceremony?

Nokwazi Maseko -

If you are unable to attend your graduation ceremony, you will graduate in absentia and you will need to make arrangements to come and collect your degree certificate.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.