Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Graduations - Where do I get my graduation gown and hood?

Melody Engelbrecht -

All graduands are required to wear prescribed academic dress to ceremonies.

Those obtaining a degree must have a gown and hood, and those obtaining a diploma or certificate must have a gown.

Gowns and hoods can be hired on the day of the ceremony in Room 228, Central Block (CB228).

Please bring cash to hire your gown. For more information on gowns and hoods please see the House of Graduates price list. 


Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.