Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

NSFAS - Will NSFAS pay for my second degree?

Melody Engelbrecht -

No, NSFAS pays for only one undergraduate degree.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.
Powered by Zendesk