Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Applications - I am a third year student who has applied for postgraduate study and submitted my mid-year transcript. Why am I still receiving requests for my academic transcript?

Melody Engelbrecht -

Your application cannot be finalized until your end of year results are received.

Please forward a certified paper copy (bearing the original commissioner of oaths' stamp and signature) to the Student Enrolment Centre as soon as possible after receipt.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.