Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Applications - I have been asked to submit a reference form/referees report. What is that?

Melody Engelbrecht -

This is a letter written by a non-family member who can attest to your academic and/or work capabilities.

He or she should be able to provide reasons why you would be suitable for the programme for which you are applying.

In the case of PhD's for the School of Public and Development Management, a reference form needs to be completed by your referee.

The reference form is available from the School of Public and Development Management, telephone number +27 11 7173133.



Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.