Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Applications - How do I submit my supporting documentation for my postgraduate application?

Melody Engelbrecht -

Documentation must please be uploaded onto the Self-Service portal (https://self-service.wits.ac.za), emailed to postgrad.senc@wits.ac.za or posted/couriered to the Student Enrolment Centre.

Note that all academic documents that were submitted electronically are required to be posted / delivered to the Student Enrolment Centre.


Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.