Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Applications - Does Wits offer any postgraduate correspondence based/distance learning programmes?

Melody Engelbrecht -

No. However, if you are registered for a Masters by dissertation (pure research) or Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) programme you may conduct your research off campus, but regular contact and occasional meetings with your supervisor is required.


Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.