Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Residence / Accommodation - Does Wits offer residence and how does one apply for it?

Melody Engelbrecht -


You may complete an online application or if you are submitting a paper (hardcopy) application, complete the Residence section in the academic application form.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.