Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Admissions - Does Wits offer Diploma or Bridging courses?

Melody Engelbrecht -

The University of the Witwatersrand does not offer any Undergraduate Diplomas or Bridging courses.

If you are accepted for one at another institution, it must be noted that it is specifically structured for that institution and allows you to continue with them.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.