Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Examinations - What if I get sick and cannot write my test or exams?

Nokwazi Maseko -

You should apply for a deferred examination- contact your faculty office.


Engineering and the Built Environment – 0117177000/7

Humanities – 0117174000

Commerce Law and Management – 0117178000/7

Science – 0117176014

Health sciences – 0117172545


Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.