Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Applications - I have completed a degree. Why are you requesting my school leaving certificate?

Melody Engelbrecht -

The school leaving certificate would be requested if the information that you have previously studied was not included with your application.

Please alert the Student Enrolment Centre of the required amendment.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.