Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Applications - I would like to start in January on the part time cohort, but would like to have the ability to swap to the block release option later. Is this possible?

Melody Engelbrecht -

Yes this is possible. You should discuss this with the Academic Delivery Unit when you need to swop.


Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.