Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Applications - I am currently studying at another institution. Do I need to submit my degree certificate for my postgraduate application?

Melody Engelbrecht -

If you have completed other qualifications, we require those degree certificates.

However, we do not require the degree certificate for a qualification that is not yet complete.


Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.