Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Applications - How do I check if you have received my supporting documentation?

Melody Engelbrecht -

A list of all outstanding documentation is available on the Self-Service portal at the following link:


Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.