Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Admissions - I previously studied in English at an international institution. Do I still need to submit proof of English Proficiency?

Melody Engelbrecht -

English Proficiency is not required if your language of instruction at your previous institution was English.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.