Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Applications - What is the difference between a degree and a plan?

Melody Engelbrecht -

A degree is the general program of study. Within a degree there may be a variety of specific paths to study; these specific paths are called plans.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.