Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Amendments - What do I need to do if I want to change/amend my application?

Melody Engelbrecht -

Requests can be emailed through to the consultant assigned to your application, alternatively obtain an amendment form, from the SEnC reception desk.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.